So the NSA have “infected” over 85.000 targets with malware. Not really a surprise. One thing I can tell you, is if we tried that trick, we would have the book thrown at us. Disturbing, as they seem to choose their targets, with almost no oversight. I wonder how long it is before our own Government gets similar powers?
- Security App of the Week: Simple Firewall for WordPress (news.softpedia.com)
- Implementing System Security With Newest Antivirus and Firewalls (yncgroup.me)
- ‘Black budget’ details a war in cyberspace (stuff.co.nz)
- Homebrewed Firewall? (community.spiceworks.com)
- The NSA’s phony national firewall proposal (zdnet.com)
- Are you using a Private VPN service at home yet? (sysadmincafe.wordpress.com)