What the hell is John Key so determinedly trying to hide. In this press conference today, in the middle of questioning on the GCSB bill, he pretty much walked off. In the attached video, look at the last minute of so to see what I mean. He clearly can’t handle the heat, and questions are going to be asked. I hope he is good to his word, regarding the GCSB spying on New Zealanders “communications” wholesale, and him tendering his resignation. He must know now that the price for serving his masters is the loss of power.
- PM assures New Zealanders over GCSB legislation (radionz.co.nz)
- Key and Shearer differ on GCSB meeting (radionz.co.nz)
- New Zealand’s GCSB spying bill becomes law (3news.co.nz)
- Spy bill passes into law (stuff.co.nz)
- Māori and Beneficiaries are used to Surveillance – Are You? (madicattt.com)