In an ironic twist, DARPA have expressed concern over public data spills (now remember, the US government via the NSA wants you to pony up **ALL** of your information). Case of we can have it, but you can’t. Obviously Judith Collins is ignoring all of this, by plowing head long into posting everyones dirty laundry on line via the courts soon to be new web site.
- DARPA Investigates Big Data’s ‘National Security Threat’ (siliconangle.com)
- DARPA calls Big Data boffins: Help us lock up everyone’s privates (go.theregister.com)
- Irony Alert: Pentagon Now Sees Big Data as ‘National Security Threat’ (killerapps.foreignpolicy.com)
- Pentagon Trebles Size of BAE System’s DARPA Contract (fool.com)
- DARPA Fears Big Data Could Become Big Threat (yro.slashdot.org)
- DARPA Fears Big Data Presents Big Threat (slashdot.org)
- Irony Alert: Pentagon Now Sees Big Data as ‘National Security Threat’ | Killer Apps (ramyabdeljabbar.wordpress.com)