So, surprise surprise we get this crap from the Defence Minister Jonathan Coleman. “There are terroists here”, “oh, most of them are currently overseas”. How convenient. I really had to laugh when Key said he had signed off some warrants, but in a 5 year old child like response, “He suspected former prime minister Helen Clark had signed such warrants”. So Clark started it, and Key is not man enough to finish it. That makes sense!!
- People smugglers, terrorists make GCSB list (stuff.co.nz)
- Spy bill returns to Parliament (radionz.co.nz)
- Bryce Edwards: Dunne’s GCSB flip-flops under scrutiny (nzherald.co.nz)
- Reporter challenged to name officer who made death threats (radionz.co.nz)
- Parliamentary Service boss resigns (stuff.co.nz)
- PM won’t front to Privileges Committee probe (stuff.co.nz)
- Defence denies allowing spying on reporter (radionz.co.nz)